|Delivery Start||Basis||Futures Price||Futures Change||Cash Price||Basis Month||Notes|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Mountain Lake, Minnesota (56159)
Ag Market Commentary
- Triple Digit Bounce in Hogs
- Front month lean hog futures went into the weekend with $1.60 to $3.10 gains. For the July contract, that limited the week’s loss to just 8 cents. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price for Friday afternoon was $120.23 after a $0.59 drop. The ECB price was withheld for confidentiality while...
- Soy Bounces into Weekend
- The relief rally got the soy market back off the floor ahead of the weekend. Soybeans closed 5 3/4 to 17 1/2 cents higher in the front months – but closed a dime off the highs. From Friday to Friday, November soybeans dropped $1.13 1/4 per bushel. Meal prices ended...
- Cotton Drops Hard into Weekend
- The cotton market continued its selloff with another triple digit Friday loss. July, now in deliveries with no limits, fell 3,256 points or nearly 24%. That took the price to $1.03 76/100 a level not seen since the turn of the calendar. New crop futures were also 396 to 421...
- Wheat Closed Red after Failed Rally
- Wheats initially tried to bounce into the weekend, but ended the day with double digit losses. CBT SRW went home 12 1/4 to 13 3/4 cents in the red on Friday, with July having closed $1.10 1/2 below last week. KC HRW ended the day 12 1/2 to 13 cents...
- Cattle Close Friday Mixed Mostly Lower
- Live cattle futures ended the day with gains limited to 17 cents and front month losses limited to 50 cents. Feeder cattle futures went home with $1.55 to $2.35 losses on Friday as feed cousts rebounded. USDA reported the bulk of Southern cash trade was near $137 this week with...
- Friday Recovery in Corn Market
- The corn market ended the week with double digit new crop gains to a 3 1/2 cent gain in July. For the full week, December corn was down by 57 cents. Data from the EIA is still delayed due to a systems issue. USDA reported the weekly average corn oil...